James L. Dunlap
James L. Dunlap has over 25 years of civil litigation experience before the Circuit Courts of Waukesha and surrounding counties. His practice includes business and individual clients.
Jim has successfully handled personal injury matters, contract, property and real estate disputes, probate and guardianship contests, and other civil lawsuits. Jim has also acted as special prosecutor at the request of local municipalities. He coordinates with other attorneys in the firm when their clients require litigation assistance.
In addition to his litigation practice, Jim provides ongoing services to area small businesses including business advice, corporate record keeping, collections and construction liens. He also is regularly called upon by the court to assist as Guardian ad Litem in family and juvenile court matters.
- Personal Injury
- Civil Litigation
- Real Estate
- Business and Corporate
- William Mitchell College of Law, St. Paul, Minnesota
- Wisconsin, 1985
- U.S. District Court Eastern District of Wisconsin
- U.S. District Court Western District of Wisconsin
Pro Bono Activities
- Graduate of Leadership Waukesha X Through Waukesha County Chamber of Commerce
- Past Member – Catholic Charities Board of Directors
- Life-long Waukesha County Resident
- Wisconsin State Bar Association, Board of Governors, Past Member
- Waukesha County Bar Association, Past President
- St. Paul’s Parish – Genesee Depot, Member