James R. Walden Jr.
James R. Walden, Jr. has been practicing business and real estate law for over 20 years in Waukesha and Milwaukee counties. Jim represents corporate and real estate clients of all sizes in the manufacturing, retail and service sectors with a heavy concentration of clients in the health care sector. Jim’s involvement in many community activities uniquely positions him to understand the Waukesha County business community and how to effectively negotiate on behalf of his business and real estate clients.
- Business & Corporate
- Healthcare Law
- Commercial & Residential Real Estate
- Marquette University Law School, Milwaukee, Wisconsin
- Wisconsin, 1984
Pro Bono Activities
- Past President of Waukesha County Chamber of Commerce
- Legal Counsel for Waukesha County Business Alliance
- Past President of Waukesha Memorial Hospital Foundation, Inc.
- Past Chairman of the Board of Catholic Memorial High School
- Board Member of Waukesha County Community Foundation
- Wisconsin State Bar Association, Member
- Waukesha County Bar Association