Bill Wirkus has been licensed to practice law since 2011 with a background in civil litigation, insurance, and elections law on behalf of businesses, individuals, and governmental entities. He has zealously represented clients in state and federal court and provided confidential, trusted counsel to clients in numerous, often sensitive, cases and pre-litigation disputes.
Bill is committed to providing cost-effective and skilled representation to clients for all their business, real estate, and litigation needs. Bill offers free initial consultations and would be happy to meet with you to discuss your legal needs.
Bill is married with two children and lives in Menomonee Falls, WI. He enjoys travelling, being outdoors, and spending time with family on Big Cedar Lake.
- Business and Corporate Law
- Commercial & Residential Real Estate
- Civil Litigation
- Personal Injury
- Elections Law
- Ave Maria School of Law, Ann Arbor, Michigan
- J.D. – 2011
- University of Wisconsin – La Crosse
- B.S. – 2008
- Wisconsin, 2011
- State Bar of Wisconsin
- St. Mary Parish, Menomonee Falls
- Knights of Columbus, Council 4240, Menomonee Falls